Booster Team Parent Representative/Captain Parents role:
- Help facilitate communication between coaches, athletes, parents, and the Athletic Director.
- Serve as the liaison between the booster group or coach and the PAA. Typically this is a captain parent(s).
- Keep informed about events and fundraising activities, communicate with the PAA about any fundraising plans.
- There should be at least one parent representative from each sport “Booster” group that represents the interests of that group
- Attend PAA monthly meetings, or designate a backup.