Senior Day/Night Tips
- Senior day or senior night (depending on the time the game is held) is usually held on the team’s last regular season home game of the season.
- It’s a great opportunity for the coaches and underclassmen players to recognize and thank the senior players and their parents.
- Captain parents and/or a parent rep will discuss the planning of this with the varsity coach to secure a date and time. The celebration of senior day/night is either held before the game, during 1/2 time, or after the game.
- Captains parents or a parent rep from the team usually take care of balloons/decorations, posters with photos of senior players, flowers for senior moms, and sometimes even food items such as pizza, cake, and drinks are part of the celebration.
- Expenses can be submitted for reimbursement from the sports team booster account, being mindful of balance in account and other expenses for the season.